4 October 2017

PRODUCT REVIEW: CLARINS SCENTED HAND CREAMS - MANDARIN LEAF, LIME LEAF, GRAPEFRUIT LEAF

I am addicted to hand creams. I seriously have one everywhere you look. In the car, in the powder room, in the laundry, by the kitchen sink, in my pantry, in my ensuite, on my bedside table, in various handbags.. You name it, and you'll likely find a hand cream there. And the original Clarins Hand & Nail Treatment Cream has been a long time favourite hand cream mine, and I've lost count of how many tubes I've used through the years. But now Clarins has launched a limited edition range of Scented Hand Creams that I've fallen for immediately. 



These hand creams are made with soothing plant extracts, along with Clarins’ intensive moisture treatment that nourishes and softens rough, dry, irritated skin while also helping to reduce the appearance of age spots. Like the original, and absorbs into the skin quickly and easily, and without any greasiness, so you can get on with things immediately. And in spite of the light consistency, they are intensely moisturising, leaving the hands feeling so soft and smooth, and protected against the elements too, and with those gorgeous scents lingering on the skin for long after. There are three different limited edition scents. 


  • Mandarin Leaf Scented Hand Cream 
  • Lime Leaf Scented Hand Cream 
  • Grapefruit Leaf Scented Hand Cream 

Each tube has a pretty fruity design with the particular fruit used. I absolutely love anything citrus scented, so needless to say that these hand creams have really hit the mark for me. The seriously smell divine with their fresh zesty fruitiness, and I and as each of the scents is so gorgeous, I am also struggling picking a favourite, though if I absolutely had to, I think I find the Lime Leaf the zestiest of the three, and thus my first pick, but the slightly sweeter Mandarin Leaf and the Grapefruit Leaf with its slight zesty bitterness, are seriously divine too. But then, as they all come in a gift set containing all three, you really don't have to pick a favourite after all, phew! The cute little tubes also have the perfect size to pop in to the handbag when you're on the go.

But again, the only thing is that these are limited edition, and they are sure to fly off the shelves, so be sure to get your hands on a set before they're gone for good - I know I'm very tempted to get a backup set.


Clarins Limited Edition Scented Hand Creams - $45 / 3 x 30ml
Available from Clarins, Myer, David Jones and select pharmacies

* Some products may have been kindly provided for editorial consideration, and have been reviewed in accordance with my Disclosure Policy, and reviews are 100% honest and based on personal opinion and experience. Note that The Beauty & Lifestyle Hunter is not a professional or expert, so please do not substitute these opinions as professional advice.


Remember that in between my blog posts you can always keep up with me on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin or Instagram



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig