25 February 2013

Product News : Estee Lauder Launches Pure Color Nail Lacquer Heavy Petals Collection by Tom Pecheux

I don’t it’s any secret anymore, but I love Estee Lauder products, including their nail polishes. They always have the most amazing and intense colours, and the quality is fantastic. So I was very excited when I found out that Estee Lauder is now launching a limited edition collection of Pure Color Nail Lacquer Heavy Petals Collection by Tom Pecheux.
 


"This collection is inspired by my love of the palette of pastels that fills the city of Paris in Spring" - Tom Pecheux

This season, nails are immersed in a world of ethereal, dream-like hues that capture the spirit and romance of Paris in full bloom. The Pure Color Nail Lacquer Heavy Petals Collection by Estée Lauder and Creative Makeup Director Tom Pecheux is a profusion of pastels inspired by the playful mood and kaleidoscope of colour that emerges from the city of Paris as it blossoms to life in Spring.
"In nail there is a lot of fantasy and colour and nothing is more rich in color and sensation than Paris in Spring,”stated uTom Pecheux. “For this collection, I thought of amazing bouquets from the flower markets, the pretty pastels of children’s carousels and the pops of color from macaroons".

Bursting with energy and vibrancy, Heavy Petals is a fanciful palette of fresh shades that expresses the beauty of the spring season. This whimsical collection makes a modern statement for nails that conveys both femininity and style.

Narcissist



Dilettante
 
Absinthe
 
Coral Cult
 

Lilac Leather
 
The new Pure Color Nail Lacquer Heavy Petals Collection, which will have an RRP of $38.00 each, will be available at all Estée Lauder counters nationwide and at Estee Lauder Online from March 3, 2013
 

In spite of this collection being a spring collection intended for the European spring season, and that we are not (sadly) heading towards autumn here in Australia, I still love the pastel nails, and love wearing it for as long as possible and delay the dark and sombre autumn and winter colours. And how gorgeous and pretty are these pastel shades!!

What do you think of this new nail polish collection from Estee Lauder? Which colour is you favourite? Are you keen on wearing pastel colours as we head towards autumn?
 
 
 
Share:

12 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I love the look of the blue too, its a little like the 'Tiffany blue' colour!

      Delete
  2. The colours are nice but there is no way I would pay $38 for a nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they are no cheap, but I have to say that I really do like their quality.

      Delete
  3. These look really beautiful, but I agree with Mishelle. I'm a stay at home mum, and $38 is a LOT to spend on any 1 beauty product, let alone a nail polish. I'm lucky for a nail polish to last me longer than a day before chipping (due to cleaning and washing every day), so if I was going to spend that much, I'd want at LEAST a week chip free :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With two dogs, I also wash my hands a lot, so I also struggle getting nail polishes to last very long, but still I find it a nice treat for special occasions.

      Delete
  4. Wow that is a lot of money...

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems all agree that they are a little too pricey....still, I do like them, and find that the quality and colours are fantastic.

      Delete
  5. These colours look so gorgeous. They are getting me in the mood for spring/summer.

    Gillian from Glam Up Everyday x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly we are heading towards autumn here....cant complain as it has been a long and hot summer so far, but still, I love spring!

      Delete
  6. Dilettante and Coral Cult look beautiful! I love Estée Lauder nail polishes! They have beautiful creamy textures and last a while!

    I am now following you! Thanks for stopping by my blog =)

    simplecharmbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Estee Lauder nail polishes too, they always have such gorgeous colours!!
      Thanks a lot for following my blog!!

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig