16 May 2018

PRODUCT REVIEW: ARBONNE RE9 AGE-DEFYING NECK CREAM, RETEXTURIZING SERUM IN LOTION AND FIRMING BODY CREAM




I don’t know about you, but I am doing my very best at looking after the skin on my face, happy to spend up big on advanced potent anti-ageing products, but when it comes to the rest of the body, I am definitely guilty of often using basic products, which yes, do keep my skin hydrated and soft too but not much more than that. So I was quite excited when a selection of anti-ageing products for the body from the Arbonne RE9 Advanced Collection landed on my desk. I have previously put several of the products from the range to the test (all of which you can find via my product directory), and as I’ve really enjoyed them all, I couldn’t wait to try these newbies..

The Arbonne RE9 Advanced Age-Defying Neck Cream has been specially formulated to target, firm and tighten skin on the décolleté and neck, smoothing appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It has added peptides, to help improve the appearance of firmness by adding moisture along with stabilised vitamin C boosts and maintains moisture to support collagen.

It also contains Algae extract to help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by supporting collagen on skin’s outer layer, Sea buckthorn oil, rich in beta-carotene and vitamin C, to promote antioxidant protection, peptides to deliver intense skin conditioning, and kudzu root to improve the appearance of skin tone and firmness.

This Arbonne RE9 Advanced Age-Defying Neck Cream is best applied at night, where it works to add intense hydration to the skin. It has a very light consistency and absorbs instantly into the skin, and leaves the skin incredibly soft and silky smooth. And not only could I immediately tell how much my skin loved when I applied, when I woke the first mooring after using it, my skin clearly felt and looked so much softer and smoother. And after just a few days, my skin started looking more plump, especially on the décolleté areas, where lines and wrinkles also started to appear minimised in size. This cream is truly magical.

The Arbonne RE9 Advanced Retexturizing Serum in Lotion is a moisturising lotion that not only gives the skin all-day hydration, replenishing and protecting the moisture barrier, thanks to the added serum. It contains among others stabilised Vitamin C to boost and maintain moisture by supporting collagen, to improve the appearance of fine lines, sea buckthorn, a moisture barrier-protecting complex, and Avocado oil, which with its moisturising properties, helps the skin appear soft and silky with a renewed glow

However, it also contains AHA’s which simultaneously gives the skin a gentle exfoliation, to help rid the skin of dead skin cells and dry skin, and refine the skin’s appearance with with imperfections minimised and the skin softer and smoother, with a gorgeous luminous glow.

This body lotion is seriously amazing. It has not only in just a few uses left my skin feeling and looking so much softer and smoother, it has also helped minimise the areas of pigmentation and sun damage on especially my décolleté, but also arms and shoulders and hands. As an added bonus, I usually struggle with the odd breakouts on especially by back and shoulders, but since using this, I haven’t had a single breakout on these ares, so the AHA is clearly helping keep my pores clean and purified too.

The added AHA’s does mean that it can leave the skin a little more sensitive to the sun, but now that it is winter and the body is covered in layers of clothes, it is the perfect body serum to keep the skin looking and feeling so soft and fresh. I am so hooked!

Finally, the Arbonne RE9 Advanced Firming Body Cream is a rich body cream, that adds intense nourishment to the skin preventing dry and tight skin and also promising to help improve the skin tone and texture, smoothing dimpled skin for sleeker body contours.

The Body Cream is made using among others stabilised vitamin C to boost and maintain moisture by supporting collagen, resulting in an improved appearance of fine lines while restoring a natural, youthful glow. It also contains the sea buckthorn ceramide to add a moisture barrier, peptides to help enhance the look of skin suppleness for an improved appearance of skin tone, firmness and smoothness. It also contains red algae extract to enhances the appearance of skin smoothness and the appearance of skin contours by adding moisture, along with olive squalane to replenish the skin’s natural lipid barrier as well as caffeine to help condition the skin and promote a shapelier silhouette by improving the look of skin imperfections and creating a lifted, firmer, more toned skin appearance.

In spite of this cream being so rich, moisturising and nourishing, it is actually surprisingly light. It does take a few moments to absorb into the skin, but it is well worth the wait, as once it has, as the skin is left clearly intensely hydrated and so silky soft and smooth, and with a nice and healthy glow too, and it looks a little like it also contains super fine pearlised shimmer particles too, which does make the skin look absolutely amazing.

I am not sure that the body cream has made my skin look for feel any firmer or more lifted, but I do feel that my skin is softer and smoother, and also more even in tone.

It comes in large pale peach tinted plastic a tub with a peach tinted lid, and looks great, though personally I would have preferred if it had also come in a tube, like the two other products.


But overall these products are nothing short of amazing. Again, In have tried a few other products from Arbonne in the past, and although not many body products amongst these, but these are definitely the most incredible body products from the brand I’ve tried, and the most incredible body products I've tried for the longest time. I love that they contain all these anti-ageing ingredients, and help target the visible signs of ageing, including lines and wrinkles, lack of plumpness and uneven skin tone, and I can honestly say that I feel that these products are helping improve the appearance of all of these.

The products do not come cheap, but trust me, they are well worth it, I know you’ll love them too!

Arbonne RE9 Advanced Age-Defying Neck Cream - RRP: $124 / 50ml
Arbonne RE9 Advanced Retexturizing Serum in Lotion - RRP: $73 / 237ml
Arbonne RE9 Advanced Firming Body Cream - RRP: $110 / 190ml

Available from Arbonne



Some products may have been kindly provided for editorial consideration, and have been reviewed in accordance with my Disclosure Policy, and reviews are 100% honest and based on personal opinion and experience. Note that The Beauty & Lifestyle Hunter is not a professional or expert, so please do not substitute these opinions as professional advice.


Remember that in between my blog posts you can always keep up with me on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin or Instagram


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig