20 April 2018

FRAGRANCE FRIDAY // DIOR MISS DIOR BLOOMING BOUQUET ROLLER-PEARL EAU DE TOILETTE // PRODUCT REVIEW



It’s Friday, yay, how I have been looking so forward to the weekend this week! But Friday also means it is time for the next instalment of my Fragrance Friday.
And yesterday, I was so lucky to attend the 1st anniversary of the Dior Perfume and Beauty Boutique at Chadstone Shopping Centre, and was absolutely amazing learning more about some of the incredible Dior products, and get a beautiful makeover from one of their super friendly staff members.

I have for a long time been a huge fan of the Dior J’Adore fragrance, actually every since it was launched back in 1999, and I remember clearly purchasing it for the millennium new years party I was going to. But I promise that I’ll feature that one another time, today however, I chosen to put focus on a new fragrance that I was kindly gifted yesterday, and of course couldn’t help but put to the test today, the Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Roller-Pearl Eau de Toilette.

This Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet fragrance is said to play tribute to Christian Dior's legendary love for flowers. It contains the following notes;

  • Top Notes: Bergamot, Mandarin
  • Middle Notes: Peony, Damask Rose, Apricot, Peach
  • Base Notes: White Musk

Having a love for anything citrus scented, I immediately fell for this scent as it has such a fresh zestiness thanks to the bergamot and mandarin, and very juicy too from the apricot and peach. Yet the dominant notes are floral scents thanks to the peony and rose, with the white musk helping to ensure that the fruitiness is not too sweet.

It is a quite light perfume, that is absolutely perfect for spring and summer. In terms of longevity, I did feel I needed a bit of a touch-up half way though the day, but the new Roller-Pearl bottle, that has a delicate pearl on top of the bottle, makes reapplying super easy, also if you’re on the go, giving you just the right amount of perfume without any waste.

The small square clear glass bottle is simple and elegant, and it has a square screw-on lid that keeps it securely closed. The idea of the bottle is beautifully embossed with a lace-like design, and the fact that the actual perfume inside the bottle has a pretty and delicate pink shade, makes yet even prettier.

This is such a gorgeous scent, and being light, fresh and citrusy too, means that it ticks all boxes for me, and will be sure to be on regular rotation in my growing fragrance collection. 


Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Roller-Pearl Eau de Toilette - RRP: $60 / 20ml
Available from Myer, David Jones and select pharmacies

* Some products may have been kindly provided for editorial consideration, and have been reviewed in accordance with my Disclosure Policy, and reviews are 100% honest and based on personal opinion and experience. Note that The Beauty & Lifestyle Hunter is not a professional or expert, so please do not substitute these opinions as professional advice.


Remember that in between my blog posts you can always keep up with me on
Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin or Instagram
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig