23 October 2012

Product Review: Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturiser

Having combination skin prone to break outs, finding a moisturiser suitable for my ageing skin with both acne scarring and increasing pigmentation is difficult, as many simply make my skin break out.
After trying the Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturiser, here are my thoughts:




What they say:
"Create a more even appearing skin tone while protecting skin from future darkening with high-level UVA/UVB defence. Delivers soothing hydration. Instantly brightens, clarifies skin's appearance". 

Price: $90 – Available from Clinique

What I say:

The moisturiser really does helps treat pigmentation, and having now used a full jar of the cream and I can see a clear difference – my dark spots and pigmentation have faded, the past acne scarring has softened, and my skin generally seems brighter and clearer – and all while not causing any breakouts – in fact my skin also seems to be less greasy!!

I absolutely love the Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturiser as it actually does live up  to its claims.

The cream at first seems a little greasy, however, it absorbs quickly, leaving the skin soft and moisturised, and with a matte look. It works perfectly under makeup.

It has a subtle and pleasant scent, which however quickly disappears once the cream has absorbed into the skin. It also has SPF15.

The cream comes in a stylish white jar with a silver lid, and I must admit that I would have preferred if it came in a tube as I find it more hygienic.

At $90 for a 50ml jar, this is not cheap, however as it is very concentrated and you only need a small amount, a jar will last you for quite a long time, an as the results speak for themselves, it is well worth the money.

All in all this really is a fantastic moisturiser, suitable even for those of us with combination skin.
Have you tried any of the Even Better products from Clinique? What’s your current favourite moisturiser?

 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig