24 October 2012

Weekly Wish List - 24 Oct 2012


The list of things that I am yearning for is usually pretty long, and this week is no different. Here’s what's on the top of my wish list this week:


 

Collette by Collette Dinnigan Necklace

Collette by Collette Dinnigan Designer has done a design collaboration for Lovisa, and the result is some beautiful, yet very affordable pieces. This chic statement necklace features black crystal detailing interwoven with black chain, creating a strikingly modern look. It's sure to dress up any outfit in a flash.

Price: $29.99 – Available from Lovisa 
 

L'Oréal Professional Mythic Oil

I absolutely adore the L'Oréal Professional Mythic Oil, and now they have leased a shampoo, conditioner and masque in the same range.
The products that contain no parabens, are enriched with a blend of argan cottonseed oils, vitamin E and essential fatty acids, and will ensure hair stays in top condition this summer.

Price: Shampoo/Conditioner; $22.10 each for 250ml, Masque $26.35 for 200ml – Available from Ry


Lékué Macaroon kit
I love macaroons, but sadly it usually takes me longer to make them, than it takes for hubby to consume them at the end. This kit makes it easy to make the sweet little treats, and contains a macaroon mat so you always get the same perfect size, as well as a decomax, which is the perfect tool to decorate cakes and deserts. Adriano Zumbo watch out!!

Price: EUR 43.07 - Available from Lékué


Estee Lauder Pure Colour Nail Lacquer
I love Estee Lauder nail polishes for their glossy, intense colour, and because they are so long wearing.  Now Estee Lauder has just launched a handful of new beautiful colours, including Caviar, Black Plum, Blue Blood, Bete Noir, and Viper. I love the green colour of Viber!!

Price: $38 for 9ml – Available from Estee Lauder


Lancôme La vie est belle EDP
I sampled this perfume when I was in Europe last month, but I behaved, and didn’t buy it. Now I so regret this.
La vie est belle is a sweet and fruity yet powdery oriental fragrance with iris, patchouli, jasmine and vanilla. 

Price: $95 (30ml), $130 (50ml) and $150 (75ml). Available from department stores.
 

Cue Digital Print Zip Front Dress
I love this digitally printed dress from Cue. This dress has a seamed fitted bodice opening out to a full pleated skirt with tulle lining. A high neckline with a black zip can be styled unzipped for a more relaxed look. The kaleidoscope of colour will make it the perfect dress for any Christmas party!


Price: $289.00 – Available from Cue

What do you think of my picks this week? And what's currently on your wish list?

 








 
Share:

3 comments

  1. That Lekue kit would make a perfect Christmas gift for my sister...she LOVES baking macarons. Great wishlist you have here, Karina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I really love the look of the macaroon kit, I hope I can somehow track one down here in Australia!

      Delete
  2. You can purchase it off Amazon, although I'm not sure if they deliver to Australia http://www.amazon.com/Lekue-Macaron-Decomax-Baking-Sheet/dp/B005LB5AXK/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig