20 June 2018

PRODUCT REVIEW: NATIO COLOUR ME HAPPY COLLECTION



One of those home-grown, Aussie brands, from right here in Melbourne, that I really love, is Natio. Their products are always of high quality, and simply lovely to use and wear.

I’ve previously put some products to the test, including the Love Being You collection and the Luminous Blusher Palette and Glowing Bronzer Palette, and not to mention the Naturally You Eye Palettes. So needless to say that I was excited when a selection of their newest product launches landed on my desk. And this June no less than 25 new natural makeup products are launching across the Natio face, eyes, brows, nails and cheeks ranges.

One of these products that had me most excited, is the Natio Intense Colour Lip Crayon*, for the pure reason that I absolutely adore lip crayons, because as a busy mum with two little kids, they are simply so quick and easy to use. There are five new shades, and I tried the Dusty Rose, a medium dusty rose shade that is just perfect for a casual no-makeup look. I also tried the shade Pink Petal, a darker mid-fuchsia pink shade, that is equally stunning. These are so easy to apply as they double as both lip liner and lipstick, and feel comfy on the lips too. They are quite pigmented and wear well too, with the darker shade having the longest wear, as you’d expect. I need to get my hands on a few more shades, in particular some darker reds.

The Natio Precision Liquid Eyeliner* is a liquid eyeliner that has the finest of tips, to help you create a super fine line for the perfect winged flick or simple lined casual look as it can be done so finely. It is again easy to use, and stays put throughout the day without smudging.

Then there’s the Natio Amplify and Separate Volumising Mascara*. This mascara has a formula enriched with Keratin and Pro Vitamin B5 to condition and strengthen lashes, and I really like that it helps care for the lashes as I wear it. It has a curved plastic wand that makes it easy to coat and separate every single lash, even the tiniest ones, giving the a nice definition and volume without any clumps. Nothing too dramatic, but it is a great mascara for everyday wear.

For the brows, there’s the Natio Mechanical Eyebrow Duo*, which is a double-ended pencil. In one end it has a mechanical pencil end that is to be used to define the brows. And in the other end, it has a powder with a pointed sponge applicator that can be used to fill in and tidy up any gaps in the brows. I’m not usually a fan of powder brow products, but this one is quick and easy to use, and leaves the brows looking very natural.

Finally, for the nails, there are some new shades in the Natio Nail Colours*. I’ve long been a fan of these affordable nail polishes, as they are easy to apply evenly with the short wide brush, and they war well. I also love that they are 3-free, meaning they’re free from some of the key chemicals including formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate (DBP). I tried the new shade called Lily, which is a pale pastel pink shade that is a classic shade, perfect for a French manicure, and an everyday natural look.


Yet again, Natio hasn’t failed to impress me with these new additions. It’s hard to pick favourite when all the products are great, but if I must, then I do love the Lip Crayons and the Liquid Eyeliner, and can see myself stocking up on more of those! 


Natio Intense Colour Lip Crayon - RRP: $9.95 / 2.68g
Natio Amplify and Separate Volumising Mascara - RRP: $16.95 / 13ml
Natio Mechanical Eyebrow Duo - RRP: $14.95 / 0.7g
Natio Precision Liquid Eyeliner - RRP: $14.95 / 0.55g
Natio Shades Nail Colour - RRP: $9.95 / 15ml


Available from David Jones, Myer, selected Pharmacies and Natio Online


* Some products may have been kindly provided for editorial consideration, and have been reviewed in accordance with my Disclosure Policy, and reviews are 100% honest and based on personal opinion and experience. Note that The Beauty & Lifestyle Hunter is not a professional or expert, so please do not substitute these opinions as professional advice.

Remember that in between my blog posts you can always keep up with me on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin or Instagram

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig