9 March 2013

Industry News: L'Oreal Paris Beauty Workshop

With record heat wave in Melbourne, which is set to continue with temperatures above 30 degrees for at least the next week as well, it is hard to believe that it is in fact autumn. I do love it when the trees change their colours to red and oranges, but after that, it quickly goes downhill, which I don’t particularly enjoy. I much prefer spring and summer!!

But one good thing about autumn, is that it is L’Oreal Fashion Festival takes over Melbourne. And that I love.
 
 

And each year, our amazing L’Oreal Paris Make-Up Director, Rae Morris, puts on the much anticipated beauty workshops with the help of Marie Claire magazine.

You can come behind-the-scenes and acquire essential tips and tricks to create runway-ready make-up from the best in the industry – it is simply an opportunity to hear from Australia’s top make-up artist, learn her tips and tricks and hear about the latest beauty trends.
 
 

The guided workshop will give you everything you need to master the season’s latest looks and trends at home.

And following the workshop, you are able to visit the L’Oreal Paris Powder Room and trial your favourite looks and meet with the experts.
 
 

At $39 per person, I feel that the tickets are reasonably priced, and on top, you will also receive a L’Oreal Paris gift bag, valued at more than $70, and which includes the latest Marie Claire magazine.

The event is held on Saturday the 23rd March 2013 at Maia, on Central Pier, Docklands, Melbourne.

There are two workshops:

Workshop 1:
Doors Open from 11.00am
Workshop 11.30am – 12.30pm


Workshop 2 (repeat)
Doors Open from 1.30pm
Workshop 2.00pm – 3.00pm

Tickets are selling fast but for more event details visit the LMFF website:


I am going to the second workshop in the afternoon, and I can’t wait to hopefully learn some new tricks!!


Anyone else from Melbourne planning on attending this workshop?

If you happen to be going to the afternoon session, do let me know, I’d love to say hi!!

  

Share:

2 comments

  1. I long to attend one of these workshops. Unfortunately, I don't live in Melb and I won't be able to visit that weekend. :/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig