29 October 2018

PRODUCT REVIEW: ENBACCI SKINCARE 3-STEP MASKING SYSTEM INCL MICRODERMABRATION SCRUB, DETOXIFYING CLAY MASK AND PORE MINIMISER



I love it when I come across new beauty brands, and even more so, when they are made in Australia. And it doesn’t get any more local than Enbacci, which is based in Melbourne not far from where I live. I only recently came across Enbacci and put their Age Revitalising Eye Defence with Apple Stem Cells to the test (which you can read about here) and the Complete Body Firming Lotion (which you can read about here). I really enjoyed both products, and now excited to be putting the Enbacci 3-step masking systems to the test, which includes;

  • Enbacci Exfoliating Microdermabration Scrub 
  • Enbacci Detoxifying Clay Mask
  • Enbacci Pore Minimiser

The Enbacci founder, Yong-Li Zhou, has conducted an internal study, and discovered that “7 out of 10 customers who masked on a weekly basis did not properly exfoliate and treat their skin when performing a face mask application”, and fail to either adequately prep the face prior to a treatment or fail to soothe and seal the skin following a treatment.


To me it makes sense, and I actually have always cleansed
 and exfoliated the skin so it is free from dead skin cells prior to applying a face mask so it can absorb the relevant nutrients. And then following with the serum and moisturisers. 

The Enbacci Microdermabrasion Exfoliating Scrub is a gentle scrub containing environmentally friendly micro-beads to help polish the skin and remove dead skin cells, clarify and clear the pores, and rejuvenate the skin, leaving the smoother, softer, brighter, more even and more radiant and glowing too. It contains among others Shea butter, rich in in vitamins A, E and F.

The scrub is a little gritty, but very fine, which is why it is also so gentle on the skin, and leaves the skin feeling so super soft and smooth, with a much finer and more clarified look after each use. I am yet to see it helping evening out my skin tone, pigmentation and discolourations, but I have found that using it a few times a week has helped keep my pores clearer and therefore minimise breakouts.

The second step is the Enbacci Detoxifying Clay Mask to help give the pores a deep clean, thanks to the kaolin and bentonite clay helping to draw out dirt, toxins and excess sebum from the pores. It also contains macadamia oil, jojoba oil and Shea butter, which acts as humectants to help replenish, hydrate and nourish the skin with monounsaturated fatty acids and omegas to improve resiliency, reduce breakouts and calm aggravated skin.

I have combination skin prone to breakouts, so I love a good clay mask to draw out impurities and keep my skin clear, so I’ve been enjoying this one. It has a thick consistency, and next to no scent, and is easy to apply. I also like how it does dry, but doesn’t leave you skin feeling cracking dry. After use, my skin is clearly more refined, less greasy, clearer and feeling soft and smooth too. Used regularly, once or twice a week, I believe that this mask has helped reduce the amount of breakouts that I’ve been getting.

Finally, the last step is the Enbacci Pore Minimiser, designed to help seal in the nutrients from the mask, and help reduce the appearance of pores. It contains among others tea tree oil, which has antimicrobial and antiseptic properties which make it ideal for treating spots, and blemishes and other infections, as well as soothing the skin. It also contains terpinen-4-ol that helps increase white blood cell activity to fight acne bacteria and promote skin healing and helps blurs imperfections while sorbitol, a humectant helps prevents moisture loss, and Serine, a skin conditioning amino acid, helps reinforce the skin’s hydration barrier and improve firmness and elasticity. Finally, it also contains lactic acid, which is an AHA that helps gently exfoliate the skin to help reduce acne breakouts and the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of ageing including pigmentation and dark spots.

The Pore Minimiser is essentially a serum that can be used to the face prior to moisturiser morning and evening or when necessary. It can also be used as a primer before makeup, and the light consistency is quick and easy to apply, absorbs into the skin quickly and easily without any oiliness, and leaves the skin feeling silky smooth and soft. It has a fresh scent thanks to the added tea tree oil.

After having used it for several weeks, in the morning only, I can’t say that I’ve noticed any major difference to the appearance or size of my pores. However, used in combination with the Microdermabration Exfoliating Scrub and the Detoxifying Clay Mask, I do feel that my skin it has helped reduce the amount of the breakouts that I’ve been getting, and hence that my skin is clearer.


Overall, I am really enjoying using these products, and I’ve loved incorporating them into my skincare routine. They are efficient, lovely to use, and well priced too, so I can definitely see myself repurchasing in the future.

Using a 3-step process when doing your weekly pampering session, really makes such a difference, so if you aren’t already doing this, you really should try.


Enbacci Skincare Microdermabration Exfoliating Scrub - RRP: $45
Enbacci Skincare Detoxifying Clay Mask - RRP: $44
Enbacci Skincare Pore Minimiser - RRP: $30

Available from Enbacci Skincare


* Some products may have been kindly provided for editorial consideration, and have been reviewed in accordance with my Disclosure Policy, and reviews are 100% honest and based on personal opinion and experience. Note that The Beauty & Lifestyle Hunter is not a professional or expert, so please do not substitute these opinions as professional advice.

Remember that in between my blog posts you can always keep up with me on
Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin or Instagr


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig