15 December 2017

PRODUCT REVIEW: ENBACCI AGE REVITALISING EYE DEFENCE CREAM WITH APPLE STEM CELLS



I love it when I come across new beauty brands, and even more so, when they are made in Australia, and in this case locally in Melbourne not far from where I live. So today I am going to talk about Enbacci, where I've put the Enbacci Age Revitalising Eye Defence with Apple Stem Cells to the test.

This eye cream is made using apple stem cells cultivated from Uttwiler Spätlauber (a rare variety of Swiss Malus Domestica, or orchid apples). The Uttwiler Spätlauber was famously known for its excellent storability and longevity, which can be attributed to their especially long-living tissue stem cells. These stem cells help promote skin cell regeneration and deliver anti-ageing benefits by promoting the reduction of fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles and skin discolouration, while adding optimum hydration to the eye area. it also contains among others; 


  • Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 is an anti-ageing ingredient utilised in skincare products for its ability to communicate with skin cells and boost collagen production 
  • Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower Oil), which is rich in Vitamin E. It also contains other antioxidants such as Vitamins A and C and it helps the skin retain moisture along with its skin softening capabilities and forms a natural barrier on the outermost layer of the skin to protect it
  • Lecithin is an ingredient derived from soybeans with high essential fatty acid to replenish hydration 
  • Panthenol, a humectant that infuses water into cells, and helps it retain moisture deep within the skin tissues 
  • Sodium Hyaluronate is the sodium salt of hyaluronic acid, which has the ability to bind and hold into significant amounts of water 
  • Dunaliella Salina Extract is a green micro algae known for its antioxidant activity, that help fight free radicals 
  • Lanolin for its high moisturising abilities 

The cream comes in a gorgeous minty-green bottle with a silver lid, and I love that it comes with a pump, making it so easy to use. The cream has a nice light consistency, which is quickly and easily absorbed into the skin without greasiness. I also love that it has no scent that can irritate my sensitive eyes.

As with all anti-ageing products, you cannot expect to see any results overnight, and I certainly didn't. But at the 'anti-ageing' age, and with two little kids on top, needless to that I rarely get a full nights sleep, so along with lines and wrinkles creeping in slowly, I also feel I have increasing dark circles around my eyes, and that I in general look quite tired.

And after having used the cream for about a month, I am pleased to say that I am loving the results I am seeing. Generally I can see that my eye area is looking so much better hydrated, and consequently, the skin is looking more plump and lines and wrinkles thus appear to be reduced in appearance. I also feel that feel that my eye area is looking brighter and less tired, though the dark circles do remain -but that said, currently having two sick kids, and consequently being woken several times each night, does mean that this cream is fighting an up-hill battle that it can't possibly win!

However, overall, I am really pleased with the results from using it, so I can definitely see myself repurchasing as well as I'm very keen to explore the rest of the Enbacci range.


Enbacci Age Revitalising Eye Defence Cream - RRP: $88 / 15ml
Available from Enbacci

* Some products may have been kindly provided for editorial consideration, and have been reviewed in accordance with my Disclosure Policy, and reviews are 100% honest and based on personal opinion and experience. Note that The Beauty & Lifestyle Hunter is not a professional or expert, so please do not substitute these opinions as professional advice.


Remember that in between my blog posts you can always keep up with me on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin or Instagram



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig