25 March 2018

URBAN RITUELLE LAUNCHES THE SWEET TREATS COLLECTION // PRODUCT REVIEW





How doesn’t love a delicious sweet treat.. I certainly do.. and now Urban Rituelle has just launched their new Sweet Treats collection which is a range of beautifully sweet and yummy scented products which will have your home smelling scrumptious, but without leaving you feeling guilty..

There are three ranges in the collection;

  • Cotton Candy: A playful blend of ‘oh so sweet’ candied sugar, warm vanilla & a dribble of agave syrup
  • Crème Brûlée: A delightful blend of sun-drenched peach, smooth toffee & powdery musk
  • Honey Blossom: A delicious blend of orange blossom, blissfully sweet coconut, all drizzled with golden hone

In each of these ranges, there’s a selection of products including candles, diffusers, hand cream, body balm, fragrance mist, perfume, lip balm, and I’ve put a few of these to the test..

I absolutely love it when my house smells nice. I have two large dogs, and while I love my dogs to bits, I don’t want my house smelling like a dog. And thankfully Urban Rituelle has me covered with the Creme Brûlée Soy Candle and Diffuser Fragrance set.

This smell seriously divine, sweet like the most delicious dessert you’ve ever dreamt off, but yet, without being sickly overpowering or too sweet.

The Urban Rituelle Creme Brûlée Fragrance Diffuser not only looks amazing with the white glass bottle and the black reeds, which really stands out against the white bottle, plus the monochrome combinations is a perfect match to my home decor. I also love how it continuously make my home smell divine. While I love the scented candles, and it gives a different atmosphere, I love that the diffusers can permanently sit on a shelf and evaporate the beautiful scent without any danger, unlike a candle, you can naturally only burn under constant supervision.

The Fragrance diffuser come with 8 reeds, however, as the scents are quite strong (and hubby complains if too much as it gives him hay fever!), I actually find it more than sufficient to use just 4 or 5 reeds, which does make the scent slightly more subtle, while still keeping it very noticeable.

To maintain the scent, you need to turn over the reeds once or twice a week.

I have also been loving the Urban Rituelle Soy Candle in Creme Brûlée. The natural pure soy wax candle has two cotton wicks, and the scent is absolutely divine. In fact, you just have to remove the lid and the gorgeous scent starts oozing into your room. And when you burn it, it only have to burn it for a few moments, before the scent spreads throughout even my very big house. The candle is huge, and will last you a massive 80 hours. It comes in a stylish white glass jar with a metal lid, and it’ll look beautiful regardless of your interiors, plus, the it’s perfect for reusing afterwards for anything from knickknacks, a pot plant, or perhaps makeup brushes. 




I also tried out the Urban Rituelle Cotton Candy Organic Lip Balm to the test, and while I’ve other scents in the Fragrance Diffusers and Soy Candles, this is actually the first lip balm from Urban Rituelle that I’ve ever tried. The lip balm is enriched with certified organic beeswax, sweet

almond oil & olive oil, as well as shea butter and vitamin E to soothe & hydrate lips and keep them soft & glossy, and I also love that it has added sunscreen to protect the lips from the harsh sun. The lip balm comes in the cutest little metal jar with a white, pink and gold design, and it is perhaps a little big to pop into a small handbag, but it looks just gorgeous on your bedside table, or as I have done, put it in my powder room so I can pop some on before I go for my daily walks. It feels absolutely lovely and so nourishing and moisturising on the lips, and needless to say that it smells good enough to eat too.

These products from Urban Rituelle are so lovely. Yet again I am so impressed with the home fragrance products as they make my home feel incredible, The are of top-notch quality, and I love the fact that they are made in Australia.

This new range has just become available, so if you like some Sweet Treats, be sure to go check them out now..



Urban Rituelle Creme Brûlée Fragrance Diffuser - RRP: $41.95 / 190ml
Urban Rituelle Creme Brûlée Soy Candle - RRP: $41.95 / 400g
Urban Rituelle Cotton Candy Organic Lip Balm - RRP: $14.95 / 20g

Available from select pharmacies and gift and homewares stores

* Some products may have been kindly provided for editorial consideration, and have been reviewed in accordance with my Disclosure Policy, and reviews are 100% honest and based on personal opinion and experience. Note that The Beauty & Lifestyle Hunter is not a professional or expert, so please do not substitute these opinions as professional advice.


Remember that in between my blog posts you can always keep up with me on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin or Instagram



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig