18 March 2018

AWARD WINNING SKINCARE FROM VESTIGE VERDANT; PEAT MASK, INFINITY EYE SERUM, RARE OIL BLEND // PRODUCT REVIEW





Today I am excited to be sharing with you a new brand I’ve recently come across, called Vestige Verdant. The brand believes that your body is a temple, which is why all their products are of the highest quality and made with the belief that organic skincare is the only way forward, and that skincare products must be health improving withoutrisk.

And since launching the brand, it has received more than two dozen awards and remarkable recognition from industry relevant beauty magazines, including but not limited to: Vogue and Cosmopolitan.

Lets start with the Vestige Verdant Organic Peat Mask, this mask is made from

extremely rare organic Sphagnum Peat Moss Extract untouched for thousands of years and filled with reinvigorating bio active ingredients with the highest organic detox abilities known to modern day science.

The Organic Peat Mask is designed to help rid your skin of harmful ingredients, tighten your skin and smooth wrinkles and fine lines., while also healing allergic and overly sensitive skin, boosting blood circulation, decreasing greasiness and acne and restore the natural pH level of healthy skin.

This mask can be used by all skin types and for best results used twice a week by applying a thick layer and letting it work for just 3 minutes before rinsing it off with off with cool water.

The mask has a soft and thick consistency and is easy to apply, and once removed, my skin is incredibly soft, smooth and radiant. In just 3 minutes. It is seriously amazing. The only thing I am not fond off, is the slightly odd scent, but considering the incredible results, I can certainly put up with it.

Then there’s the Vestige Verdant Infinity Eye Serum which has been designed to deeply moisturise, diminish puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles and to reduce the dark circles around your eyes. In fact it promises to make you look and feel younger by reducing wrinkles up to 45% within 2 months, now that’s a big claim. 




The Infinity Eye Serum is super light, almost watery, and it absorbs immediately into the skin without any greasiness, leaving the skin feeling very soft and smooth, It is also perfect for use during the day under makeup. It comes in a black heavy duty glass bottle, which actually looks a lot bigger than the 15ml it contains. It has a metal roller ball tip the makes applying it around the eye area super quick and easy, while the metal roller ball has an immediate cooling and relaxing sensation on the skin, which also helps make tired eyes look less puffy. On hot days I also like to pop it in the fridge for a little bit before applying it, for an even more cooling effect. In spite of it being so light, it is actually very moisturising, and I could very quickly see after just a few days of use, that it was helping reduce the appearance of the fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes, as well as the dark circles were all clearly less noticeable. The eye serum has next to no scent, which I really like.

Finally, there's the Vestige Verdant Rare Oil Blend, which is a very lightweight 100% organic facial oil which promise to deeply nourish, rejuvenate and smooth your skin, leaving it healthy and glowing.

The Rare Oil Blend contains five rare oils, including Neroli Oil from Italy, Patchouli Oil from Indonesia, Carrot Seed Oil from Nepal, Sea Buckthorn Oil from Germany and Argan Oil from Morocco, all of which are cold pressed to ensure delivery of vitamins and nutrients to the skin for maximum benefits. With my combination skin prone to breakouts, I am always a bit cautious when using facial oils, as I often find them greasy and heavy on my skin, however, this oil really is very light, and absorbs easily and quickly into the skin without any greasiness that has made my pores clogged up or congested. It can be used morning and evening, but personally I have only been using it at night under my night cream as I do not feel my skin needs that intense moisture during the day.

The Rare Oil Blend Facial Oil has a gorgeous natural floral scent from the added oils, and like the Eye Serum, it comes in a glass bottle with a metal roller ball for ease of application. I do find that is cool, but unlike with the Eye Serum where you don’t have to actually massage the serum into the skin with your fingers, I find that you do have to with the Rare Oil Blend Facial Oil, and thus perhaps the roller is a little superfluous and I would have preferred a dropper in stead.
Regardless, I do love what the Rare Oil Blend is doing for my skin, as it is clearly giving it an intense moisture boost, and each morning I’ve been waking with skin that is clearly more plump, and so soft and glowing.

Overall, these products from Vestige Verdant are really beautiful, and so incredibly luxurious to not just look at in their stunning black bottles and jars, but they also feel so amazing on the skin, so honestly, it is no wonder they've won so many awards. I love that hey are free from parabens, mineral oils and all other harmful ingredients too. Again, while I am not overly fond of the strange scent of the Peat Mask, however, the as I love how it makes my skin feel and look after just a few minutes of wearing it, it is certainly not going to stop me using it, and I will be sad the day the jar is empty. I am also loving the Rare Oil Blend and the Eye Serum, though the eye serum would be my favourite of the two, as I love not only the immediate but also long term effect it has on my skin. The Rare Oil Blend is also gorgeous, and I think I will love that one even more as we head towards winter and my skin is staring to get drier and crave a little bit of extra TLC and intense nourishment.


Vestige Verdant Organic Peat Mask - RRP: $106 / 100ml
Vestige Verdant Organic Rare Oil Blend - RRP: $96 / 30ml
Vestige Verdant Infinity Eye Serum - RRP: $98 / 15ml
Available from Vestige Verdant 


* Some products may have been kindly provided for editorial consideration, and have been reviewed in accordance with my Disclosure Policy, and reviews are 100% honest and based on personal opinion and experience. Note that The Beauty & Lifestyle Hunter is not a professional or expert, so please do not substitute these opinions as professional advice.


Remember that in between my blog posts you can always keep up with me on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin or Instagram




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig