6 November 2017

PRODUCT REVIEW: JUSTICE PROFESSIONAL PROTEIN SPRAY AND DRY SHAMPOO




With my thick, long and coloured hair, I rely on good hair care products or high quality to keep my tresses under control and in a healthy condition, and lately I've been loving Justice Professional.. 

The Justice Professional Protein Spray is fantastic multi-tasking leave-in conditioner that not only helps instantly detangles unruly hair, it is also loaded with vitamins and wheat proteins that penetrates the individual hair follicles to help repair split ends, and help improve body, texture and smoothness, and prevent the premature ageing of the hair, while adding shine, to make it look glossy and healthy. It addition it also contains silicone that adheres to damaged hair to add a extra protective film along with solar filters that protect the hair against UV rays and heat damage.

I love the fact that this treatment can be used in both wet as well as dry hair. The spray bottle is so easy to use, and the light spray absorbs immediately into the hair without any greasiness and without weighing down my already heavy hair. And it clear it gives my hair an instant shot of TLC, leaving it looking soft and shiny and with a lovely fresh fruity scent.

Then there's the Justice Professional Dry Shampoo, which is right up my alley. My long hair takes forever to not only wash and dry, and with two little kids, it is time I haven't always got, so I rely on dry shampoo several times per week. This Justice Professional Dry Shampoo, immediately leaves my hair feeling cleaner and fresher removing any excess oil, on those days I haven't got time to wash it, and without that dreaded white powdery residue of many other dry shampoos. And it doesn't leave my hair looking dull or feeling heavy or weighed down, thanks to being infused with coconut and Argan oils that help add moisture and shine to the hair, while also giving my hair some much needed added volume. It also has a gorgeous yet gentle fresh scent that I really like.

These products are really lovely, and considering their high quality, they are also very well priced. I also love their simple, yet very stylish packaging, with the white bottles and black labelling, with a touch of colour depending on the product, such as the bright orange of the Protein Detangler. Definitely worth a try.


Justice Professional Protein Spray - RRP: $19.95 / 250ml
Justice Professional Dry Shampoo - RRP: $12.95 / 200ml

Available exclusively to Just Cuts Online and Just Cuts Salons

* Some products may have been kindly provided for editorial consideration, and have been reviewed in accordance with my Disclosure Policy, and reviews are 100% honest and based on personal opinion and experience. Note that The Beauty & Lifestyle Hunter is not a professional or expert, so please do not substitute these opinions as professional advice.

Remember that in between my blog posts you can always keep up with me on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin or Instagram



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig