12 November 2017

PRODUCT REVIEW: ESMI SKIN MINERALS HYALURONIC HYDRATING SERUM AND GOLDEN ANTI-AGEING SERUM



As a beauty lover, I love when I come across new brands, and today I've going to share one of my newest discoveries with your - Esmi Skin Minerals, where I've put two of their newly launched Skin Treats to the test, the Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum and the Golden Anti-Ageing Serum... 

These serums are made in Australia, and are paraben free as well as they are also cruelty free and vegan, and each serum is designed to treat individual skin concerns. Both of these serums can be used morning and night, so I've been using the Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum in the morning, and the Golden Anti-Ageing Serum in the evening, on my clean skin, prior to my usual moisturisers. 

So let's start with the Esmi Skin Minerals Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum, which has been designed to fight dehydration for all skin types from dry to oily, young to mature. It is made using among others; 



  • Niacinimide to restore the skin 
  • Hyaluronic Acid to offer wide spectrum and triple action hydration complex 
  • Aloe Vera to soothe and moisturise dry, damaged and compromised skin 
  • Allantoin to protect and condition the skin 

The serum has a pretty blue shade in the jar, and using the convenient dropper you simply apply a few drops into your hand and then massage it into your skin. While it says it s also suitable for oilier skin types, I am always cautious when using intensely moisturising products on my skin, as I find they are often very heavy, leading to congestion and breakouts - But I didn't need to worry. This serum is seriously one of the lightest ones I've every tried. The thin gel formula absorbs immediately into the skin, and without a trace of greasiness or stickiness. And it barely has any scent either, which I really like. Yet you can clearly feel that it is adding an intense shot of moisture to the skin.

Then there's the Esmi Skin Minerals Golden Anti-Ageing Serum, which comes in the same style square glass bottle with a dropper. This serum is designed to create the optimum nourishing experience for your skin. It has among others been enriched with Vitamin E spheres, little yellow bubbles inside the serum, which burst onto the skin when the serum is applied, helping to fight free radicals. In addition, it also contains; 



  • Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) to brighten and lighten the skin, and offer a boost of antioxidants 
  • Peptides to restore and smooth fine lines 
  • Soy Protein to condition the skin 
  • Coconut, Jojoba + Avocado Oil to lock in moisture 
  • Rose Hip Oil to boost antioxidants and anti-inflammation 
  • Ylang Ylang and Geranium to calm the senses 

Like the Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum, this serum is suitable for all skin types, and while the gel-like serum is also light, it is ever so slightly thicker than the Hyaluronic Serum, and consequently takes a few moments longer to absorb into the skin (and another reason why I use this in the evening), while still leaving it soft and smooth, and non-greasy. 

With my combination skin, I never feel as if my skin is craving extra hydration, but after using these serums, it is clear that my skin has benefitted from an extra boost, as it has left my skin looking softer and smoother, and also plumper too, so fine lines consequently may appear a tad smaller.. I am not sure if they have helped brighten and lighten my increasing pigmentation, but also doubt anything would correct decades of sun damage within such a short time. But that said, my skin is clearly looking more radiant and glowing. Both serums are gorgeous and I also love that these Australian made products are so super gentle, that they can even be used under the eyes (my eyes are super sensitive, and I have had no issues).

If I had to pick a favourite, while I love the luxurious look of the Golden Anti-Ageing Serum with the pretty bubbles, but I have to say that I've been so loving the lightness, weightless feel of the Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum, as it is one of the first intensely moisturising products I've tried, which have not caused havoc with my breakout prone skin.

If you're looking to treat your skin, I highly recommend that you check out these beauties from Esmi Skin Minerals.


Esmi Skin Minerals Golden Anti-Ageing Serum - RRP: $65 / 30ml
Esmi Skin Minerals Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum - RRP: $65 / 30ml
Available from Esmi Skin Minerals and Makeup Cartel



* Some products may have been kindly provided for editorial consideration, and have been reviewed in accordance with my Disclosure Policy, and reviews are 100% honest and based on personal opinion and experience. Note that The Beauty & Lifestyle Hunter is not a professional or expert, so please do not substitute these opinions as professional advice. 



Remember that in between my blog posts you can always keep up with me on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin or Instagram



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig