16 January 2013

Product News: Nivea Launches Lip Butters

I was so jealous when I saw that Nivea Lip Butters had launched overseas, but were not yet available in Australia. I love the texture of Revlon’s Lip Butter, so I was so excited when I got the news that Nivea is now also going to launch their Lip Butters here in Australia.





The Nivea Lip Butters do more than pamper your lips – they also indulge your senses with every application. The new Nivea Lip Butters range provides rich moisturisation to the lips and treats your senses to a buttery soft formula and a delicious scent.

The Nivea Lip Butters instantly melt on lips when applied, and provide long-lasting nourishment to leave lips with a silky gloss finish, no matter which one you choose.

The innovative new range is available in three flavours: Unscented, Vanilla & Macadamia, and Caramel Cream.
 
Nivea Unscented Lip Butter
– for those who prefer neutral lip care.




 
Nivea Vanilla & Macadamia Lip Butter
 – a classic, indulgent favourite.





Nivea Caramel Cream Lip Butter
– a sweet treat for the lips.




 
The NIVEA Lip Butters are formulated with NIVEA’s own Hydra IQ deep moisture technology, which naturally hydrates skin from within as well as on the surface, meaning NIVEA Lip Butters work harder to restore and maintain soft and healthy lips.

In addition, shea butter, which is rich in vitamins, protects the sensitive skin of the lips against the elements, while mild almond oil with vitamin E help to condition and calm even very dry skin for unique and long-lasting softness.

And how adorable are the small tins they come in… stay tuned for a full product review of the Lip Butters which I will post shortly.

The new Nivea Lip Butters are available mid-March 2013, from supermarkets, selected pharmacies and Priceline.
RRP: $5.19

 
What do you think of these Lip Butters from Nivea? Which flavour would you try first?
 
 
 
 
 
 

Share:

14 comments

  1. Wow that is exciting news! I love Nivea, particularly their lip products so I'll be buying all of these :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It sounds so lovelyly, but not sure if it may possibly be a little too sweet smelling for my liking..

      Delete
  3. lovely giveaway!I am following you on gfc, would you like to follow me back? I would be very happy! giulia
    thefashionmamas.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would definitely go with the scented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I would definitely go for a scented one as well....and that way I may be able to keep hubby from using it too ;-)

      Delete
  5. Oooh those scents sound so amazing! Vanilla and Macadamia please!
    xx, Emily
    http://soanthro.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay tuned for a review of the Vanilla & Macadamia shortly..

      Delete
  6. These look yummy!! I'm definitely going to have to try them! Following you back from the Mingle Blog Hop. Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to try them! They sound great from what I have heard! Xx

    gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've also read some very good reviews, and so far I'm loving it too!

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig