30 August 2018

PRODUCT REVIEW: ELEGANT, PRETTY AND SUPPORTIVE LINGERIE FROM MAIDENFORM



Yes, I admit that I am a beauty junkie, and love beauty products, but to feel beautiful, I also love wearing beautiful and pretty lingerie. And my latest loves come from some pretty and amazing bras from Maidenform.



First up is the Maidenform One Fab Fit Extra Coverage Lace T-Back Bra*, which is such a stunning bra. This soft bra, has a lace t-back,that keeps it in place, along with a smooth front that makes it feel so soft and comfortable to wear, as well as works well as a t-shirt bra. The bra has a sleek front closure, which makes it easy to put on. Apart from sports bras, this is actually my first t-back bra, and as a consequence I rarely wear ‘muscle tops’ during summer, as I simply do not find wearing ‘normal’ bra underneath very attractive. I can’t wait for summer and being able to wear this under tops.
Maidenform One Fab Fit Extra Coverage Lace T-Back Bra - RRP: $49.95


Then there’s the Maidenform Casual Comfort Lace Embellished Light Lined*, which is a classic bra, that is so pretty as it is completely covered in lace. The cups have a soft padded foam lining, which makes it comfortable, and gives shape and support, with a plunge detail and touch of push-up effect too. This is such a great bra, and I love the support it gives me, all while looking so elegant.
Casual Comfort Lace Embellished Light Lined - RRP: $59.95


Finally, there’s the Maidenform Casual Comfort Convertible Bralette*, and I can here say that I am not usually one for purchasing bralettes, not that I don’t want to, but simply for the pure reason that I find that they do not offer my large bust sufficient support due to the lack of wires. So needless to say that I was so impressed when I tried on this lace bralette, as the fit is not just fantastic thanks to the shaped foam-lined cups, along with the fact that it covers a little more area under the breasts than a regular bra, and also as a consequence has a wider strap at the back (with 4 hooks), which, if you’re like me, and have a bigger bust, you’ll greatly appreciate as it simply gives even better support and hold. I also love that this bra is convertible, and the straps can be worn in multiple ways from halter-neck, criss-cross, or traditional. This bra is not just pretty, it is also so comfortable to wear, also thanks to no wires digging into the skin. It has quickly become my everyday bra for casual days at home.
Maidenform Casual Comfort Wirefree Halter - RRP: $44.95


All available from Maidenform

* Some products may have been kindly provided for editorial consideration, and have been reviewed in accordance with my Disclosure Policy, and reviews are 100% honest and based on personal opinion and experience. Note that The Beauty & Lifestyle Hunter is not a professional or expert, so please do not substitute these opinions as professional advice.

Remember that in between my blog posts you can always keep up with me on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin or Instagram

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig