24 September 2017

PRODUCT REVIEW: KATY PERRY INDI EDP - #WHATMAKESYOUINDI

Today its all about a newly launched fragrance, the Katy Perry’s INDI...




This new Katy Perry fragrance is all about embracing your individuality, and inspired by the one thing we all have in common: our individuality, about celebrating being different, together.

Katy Perry’s INDI is a musk fragrance that elevates the senses, and in fact it has been crafted using eleven different musks, and contain the following notes: 

  • Top Notes: White Tea, Oriental Plum, Italian Bergamot 
  • Middle Notes: Fresh Muguet, Cyclamen, White Cedar Wood 
  • Base Notes: Amber Sultan, Vanilla Tonka, Seductive Musks 

I admit that I am not usually one for too musky scents as can find them very overpowering and even at times giving me a headache. But surprisingly, considering all the different musks included in this fragrance, it is actually rather light. Perhaps it is the added note of plum and bergamot that still gives it a slight fruity scent, while the vanilla gives it a soft powdery feel.

that blend beautifully with top notes of oriental plum and Italian bergamot. The combination of fresh muguet and white cedar wood mingle with the velvety warmth of amber and vanilla in the background. Regardless, it is actually a very lovey scent, and as it is still very light, I can already tell that I'll find myself reaching for it again and again. 



My only negative is that considering it is an eau de parfum, it is not very long lasting, and I do find that I have to reapply again in the middle of the day - but on the other hand, if it had been longer lasting, I would probably have complained that it would be to strong for my liking, so actually prefer it this way. 

The INDI fragrance comes in a tall rectangular, monochromatic bottle, with a white glass bottle and black lid, which is so sleek and stylish, and instantly appeals to my minimalistic style and preference of clean simple lines, along with the black and white which is my favourite combination. The white bottle has Katy Perry's message “Put the U in Individual” embossed down two of the sides of the bottle, while the black lid has “KPINDI” running down two of the sides. This bottle may have 'a less is more', but in my opinion, it makes a huge impact, and looks stunning out on display.

For the fragrance launch, Katy Perry has teamed up with five influential bloggers to get them to explain what makes them indi, with their notes about diversity, and self-expression and community. And everyone can join in, as the campaign is open to all, encouraging everyone to draw on their own individual experiences of self-empowerment and growth by posting their #whatmakesyouINDI uploads here. And you can also join via social media using #WhatMakesYouINDI


But all in all a lovely fragrance that in my opinion is definitely worth sniffing out. 


Katy Perry’s INDI Eau de Parfum - RRP: $39 / 30ml, $49 / 50ml, $69 / 100ml
Available from Priceline, Chemist Warehouse and select Pharmacies


* Some products may have been kindly provided for editorial consideration, and have been reviewed in accordance with my Disclosure Policy, and reviews are 100% honest and based on personal opinion and experience. Note that The Beauty & Lifestyle Hunter is not a professional or expert, so please do not substitute these opinions as professional advice. 


Remember that in between my blog posts you can always keep up with me on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin or Instagram


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig