17 February 2024

PRODUCT REVIEW: PRIORI Q+SOD FX210 ACTIVE CLEANSER, DNA INTENSE RECOVERY CREME, DNA INTENSE RECOVERY CREME, DNA EYE RECOVERY CREAM




Years ago I, before I really started my beauty blogging journey, one of my fave brands were Priori - @prioriaust - so when some of there newly launched products landed on my desk, I jumped with joy! 

🖤 Priori Q+SOD fx210 Active Cleanser is so incredible. It has CoQ10 + SOD Enzyme with antioxidants, to correct and protect the skin, along with 12% Lactic Acid to gently exfoliate, and renew the skin, and 0.5% Salicylic Acid to give the skin deeper clean, and help control oil and bacteria while purifying and decongesting the skin. 
▪️Just perfect for my breakout prone skin, clearly helping to clear it up. I use it as my second cleanse morning and night, and love how it leaves my skin so clean and soft, yet without being stripped or dry. 

🖤 Priori DNA Intense Recovery Creme is the ultimate multi-tasker that can be used AM and PM. It has DNA Repair Enzymes to help skin cells recover from environmental damage, Butterfly Bush extract to protect against blue light and UV stress, and Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C & E to stimulate collagen production and help prevent premature skin ageing. 
▪️It is super moisturising and nourishing, yet the balm absorbs easily without greasiness, leaving my skin feeling so silky soft, and clearly healthier looking. 

🖤 Priori DNA Eye Recovery Cream has Retinol to resurface and minimise and pores, DNA Repair Enzymes and Butterfly Bush extract to help protect against environmental damage such as blue light and pollution, and Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C & E to stimulate collagen production and prevent premature ageing, while hydrating and soothing the skin. 
▪️The rich cream can be used AM and PM and I love how it has quickly left my eye area looking plumper and overall simply more youthful and more awake!! I’m so enjoying these products - from the sleek monochrome packaging too, to the advanced formulations free from harsh chemicals, but loaded with high-strength active potent ingredients, so they really do live up to their claims.

Now I’m so keen to add a few more products from the Q+ SOD range.

Have you tried any of the products from Priori #PRIORIskincare ?

Do you use high-strength #cosmeceuticals ?🖤

Priori is available from Active Skin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig