14 February 2024

PRODUCT REVIEW / CLARINS DOUBLE SERUM EYE AGE CONTROL CONCENTRATE FOR REDUCED WRINKLES, PUFFINESS AND DARK CIRCLES



I’ve been a fan of the Double Serum from Clarins - @clarinsaus ever since it initially launched. It has since been improved, and now there’s also a Clarins Double Serum Eye Global Age Control Concentrate

The Clarins Double Serum Eye Age Control Concentrate is a dual-phase formula contains the same powerful ingredients of the Double serum, but specifically designed for the sensitive skin round the eyes.

🧡 The Clarins Double Serum Eye Age Control Concentrate is made with a unique, concentrated double Hydrolipidic System formula that is 96% natural and is enriched with 13 plant extracts, promising reduced wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles, and the skin left hydrated and protected from blue light, looking brighter, refreshed and more youthful.

🧡I’ve been using the Clarins Double Serum Eye Age Control Concentrate daily AM and PM for the past few weeks, and really enjoying it. It has a subtle herbal scent and a beautiful dual consistency of a gel and opaque serum, that blends easily and glides onto the skin absorbing easily and quickly.

🧡It’s still early days so I cannot say if the Clarins Double Serum Eye Age Control Concentrate has made a huge difference to my lines and wrinkles, but I can tell that my eye area is left hydrated, and feeling so soft and plump, as well as I can see it looking a little less puffy and overall more refreshed and brighter.

The Clarins Double Serum Eye Age Control Concentrate layers well with my other serums and moisturisers, and also woks well under my makeup. My eyes are super sensitive, so I also really like that it is so gentle that it doesn’t irritate them or sting.

I would not hesitate to purchase this again!

Have you tried this any or skincare from #clarins ?🧡
Perhaps the #DoubleSerum⁣ ?🧡

_______________________________________________________




#ClarinsAus #ClarinsAustralia #ClarinsSkincare #clarinsdoubleserum #DoubleSerumEye
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig