11 February 2024

PRODUCT REVIEW: NUSKIN AGELOC LUMISPA FACIAL CLEANSER FOR CLEARER AND MORE GLOWING SKIN



A stressful past year hasn’t exactly been kind to my breakout prone skin - but this ageLOC® LumiSpa® from Nuskin - @nuskinpacific - has been an absolute lifesaver for my skin. 

The Nuskin ageLOC® LumiSpa®  is a dual action skin refining system helps both gently deep clean the skin and remove dead skin cells for a softer and smoother skin, it also gives an energising facial massage with its oscillating brush head, that leaves my skin looking refreshed, and more relaxed too (as a bonus I’m even finding its great for my forehead tensions!!) 

The The Nuskin ageLOC® LumiSpa® cleanser comes in a several options for different skin types, and I tried the Normal/Combination one, designed to help clean and balance the skin, while not stripping it for moisture. 

At $380 for the kit with the The Nuskin ageLOC® LumiSpa® device and a The Nuskin ageLOC® LumiSpa® cleanser, it doesn’t come cheap.  

I have previously used other silicone cleansing brushes, but this one simply feels more powerful and efficient - so is it worth the price tag?? 

In my opinion absolutely yes it is worth it.. 

I have always struggled with breakouts, and my breakout prone skin needs that little bit more than just a good cleanser, - and you quickly learn that the stronger breakout formulas usually do nothing but strip the skin and make matters even worse. 

But with just two minutes of using the Nuskin ageLOC® LumiSpa® morning and night for just a few weeks, and my skin is visibly clearer, more refined and simply more glowing than it has been for a long time, and all while being gentle on my skin. 

The Nuskin ageLOC® LumiSpa® is simply such a great addition to my skincare routine. 

Have you tried the Nuskin ageLOC® LumiSpa® ?

Do you use a cleansing brush? 💙


▪️

#Freegift with an agreement to post

AD - UNPAID

________________________________________________________________


#NuSkin #NuSkinPacific #cleansingbrush #lumispa 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig