17 February 2024

PRODUCT REVIEW: MESOESTETIC MICELLAR BIPHASIC MAKEUP REMOVER AND ULTIMATE MICROPEEL FOR CLEAN, SOFT REFINED RADIANT SKIN


Really enjoying using these products from Mesoestetic - @mesoesteticaustralia - in my skincare routine…

🖤 Mesoestetic Micellar Biphasic Makeup Remover - with Michelles and plant oils to remove even long-wearing and waterproof makeup quickly and easily. 

▪️At $98 it is a little on the pricey side for a makeup remover, but it is so lovely to use, and I love that it doesn’t sting my sensitive eyes and how quick and effective yet super gentle it is. I also love that it doesn’t leave behind any greasiness, just a soft clean eye area. 

🖤 Mesoestetic Ultimate Micropeel - an exfoliating and renewing peel. It contains an AHA Complex from a combination of lactic, lactobionic, glycolic, malic, citric and tartar if acid, along with enzymes to remove dead skin cells, while renewing the skin, for a softer, smoother, more refined brighter and more radiant complexion. 

▪️It can be used a few times a week, and is super easy to use, simply wipe over the skin with a cotton pad, leaving on for a few minutes before rinsing off, and then following with serum/moisturiser. I LOVE how it instantly makes my skin so soft, refined and radiant. My fave of the two, and in my skincare routine to stay! 

Have you tried #mesoestetic ? 🖤

Mesoestetic is available from OZ Hair and Beauty and Active Skin

▪️

#Freegift for my consideration 

#brandedcontent

AD - UNPAID

________________________________________________________________

#mesoesteticpharmagroup #mesoesteticaustralia #mesoestetic #mesoesteticpharmagroup  

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig