14 March 2019

PRODUCT REVIEW: ROSE QUARTZ FACIAL ROLLER AND GUASHA FROM NATAUSSIE F0R MORE YOUTHFUL GLOWING SKIN



Quartz facial rollers have shown up in my social media feed more and more frequent in the last few months, and you got to admit that they do look pretty. I’ve always loved beaut gadgets, so needless to say that I have been curious about them and the benefits of using them. So naturally I was excited went the most beautiful pink box arrived from Nataussie contains both a face roller along with a guasha handcrafted from Madagascan rose Quartz. 


As you may have guessed from the name Nataussie is an Australian brand that prides itself from achieving beautiful skin through the use of natural products such as facial rollers using natural gems. The products are hand crafted, which makes them even more pretty.
The madagascan Rose Quartz is said to to of the most superior quality and highest grade compared to other types of rose quartz.
her
The Rose Quartz Facial Roller and Guasha Set promises to help; 

  • Boost circulation
  • Brighten skin complexion
  • Tighten pores improve skin elasticity
  • Plump and smooth the skin
  • Promote the absorption of serums
  • Reduce the appearance of puffiness and fine lines

To use the face roller, you first need to cleanse and tone the skin, and then apply your serum or facial oil, and then glide the facial roller across the face in an upwards and outwards motion to help the absorption.
The guasha has a ‘paw like’ shape, and helps ‘hug’ the jaw and bro area, to help boost the circulation in those areas.
So what did I think of these, and how have I been using them…
I have really enjoyed using these especially at night, where I have a little more time, help massage in my serums. I am often very tense, and using these quartz products give a beautiful cooling and relaxing sensation, and clearly helps also reduce any puffiness too, by improving the lymphatic drainage.
And on hot days, I like that you can hold them under cold water for a few moments, or even pop in the fridge (not the freezer as they may snap!), for an even more cooling and soothing experience. 

The roller has a bigger roller in one end and smaller one in the other end. The larger one is obviously better for the facial contours or use on the neck. And I’ve enjoyed using the smaller one under my eyes with my eye cream, and in the morning, while I am always in a rush, using it for just a few moments, helps makes me look a little less tired and more fresh faced and awake.
And generally I can feel that my serums and facial oils seem to absorb better into the skin. 

I haven’t noticed any major difference in terms of my lines, wrinkles, pore sizes or skin’s elasticity, but what I have noticed is that my skin in general looks smoother and more glowing after use. Even hubby commented, so there must be something about it. And that is using my usual skincare products so they are clearly effective. 

When I am in a rush, or simply so tired that I can’t get into bed fast enough, then I do skip using them, but I always regret it, as it really is worth while. Also because I feel that going to bed with a more relaxed and soothed and not as stressed out face, means I wake up seeing the benefits too, with a more glowing skin!
On top, the products made from pink quartz, and the golden details look so pretty.
It is a gorgeous gift set, that comes in a pink box, complete with a pretty pink bag for storage. It would make the perfect gift idea for mother’s day too!


Nataissie Rose Quartz Facial Roller and Guasha Set - RRP: $79
Available from Nataussie




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig