13 April 2015

MOTHER'S DAY GIFT IDEAS FROM ELIZABETH ARDEN - MAKEUP BLOCKBUSTER

Mother’s Day may still be a month away, but as my Mum lives in Europe, and I need to allow several weeks for postage, I really need to get a present for her organised sooner rather than later. But over the coming weeks I will be sharing with you some great ideas that Mum would surely be very happy receiving, and personally I would too! And besides, it is always good to start leaving some hints for hubby, isn’t it!!
 
The first one I want to share with you is nothing short of amazing, it’s the annual Blockbuster Makeup Set from Elizabeth Arden; 
 
 
 
 
 
The Makeup kit has a value of massive $387, yet you can get it for the bargain price of $89, how good is that!
 
The Zipper compact contains;
 
  • Beautiful Color Eyeshadows x 9
  • Beautiful Color Radiance Blush x 2
  • Ceramide Ultra Lipstick x 3
  • Beautiful Color Luminous Lipgloss x 2
  • Dual Ended Eye Pencil
  • Dual Ended Lip Pencil
  • Ceramide Mascara in Black
  • All Gone Eye & Lip Makeup Remover
  • 3-Piece Brush set with Cheek, Eyeshadow and Angle Eye Brush
  
 
I am personally absolutely in love with the look of this makeup set. The included eyeshadow, blush, lipstick and lipgloss shades look so wearable, and at just $89, it truly is a bargain. Definitely my wish list!
 
The Elizabeth Arden Blockbuster Makeup set is available from Myer and David Jones
  
 
Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin | Instagram |

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig