5 August 2014

INDUSTRY NEWS: CALVIN KLEIN LAUNCHES REVEAL FRAGRANCE FOR WOMEN

I have long been a huge fan of Calvin Klein perfumes, and think I own every single one that has ever been launched, and my husband is just as big a fan, also having quite a collection. One of my favourites is still Eternity, and I am up to my third or fourth bottle by now, and I even wore it on my wedding day!Anyway, being such a fan of the CK fragrances, I am always excited when I hear of new launches, so it is with pleasure than I can share that Calvin Klein is launching a new women’s perfume, REVEAL, which will launch in Australia in October 2014.
 




“REVEAL Calvin Klein is a classic Calvin Klein fragrance that is globally appealing, because it speaks to women who want to feel sexy, confident and provocative,”

The REVEAL Calvin Klein scent defines a new fragrance category – the solar oriental – which is characterised by intriguing duality, unexpected freshness and enveloping warmth. A highly sensorial raw salt signature captures traces of the erotic scent of skin.

And how stunning and ultramodern is the new bottle?
 
 




The face of the new REVEAL fragrance is British actor Charlie Hunnam, who stars in FX’s hit television series, Sons of Anarchy, and Dutch supermodel Doutzen Kroes, will be featured in the new worldwide advertising campaign.


The TV ad and the print creative features Ms. Kroes and Mr. Hunnam in a heated embrace through the window of a modern high-rise apartment. As the sun sets behind a dusky skyline, the city is reflected in the window, suggesting a voyeuristic glimpse at a sexy game of seduction and desire.


You can see the TV ad here:

 





What do you think of this new Reveal fragrance from Calvin Klein? Keen on testing it out when it hits the shelves in October? What’s your favourite Calvin Klein fragrance?



 
Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin | Instagram |

 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig