7 February 2019

PRODUCT REVIEW: FREEZEFRAME BODY BLUR, LIPOSLIM, BREAST ENHANCER AND INSTANT LASH EXTREME



Today I am going to talk a little more about the brand Freezeframe, an Australian brand that promises"clinical strength treatments & instant results. Some time ago I tested out a range of freezeframe products, to see if they really were a good alternative to Botox, if you missed it, you can see it here



But today I am excited to talk about a selection of other freezeframe products I’ve been testing recently; 
  • freezeframe Body Blur Skin Perfecting Airbrush and Body Contour 
  • freezeframe Liposlim
  • freezeframe Breast Enhancer 
  • freezeframe Instant Lash Extreme

The Body Blur Skin Perfecting Airbrush and Body Contour is available in two shades, Winter White, and the Summer Glow, which I tried. The Body Blur is a body contour cream that helps create a flawless, invisible film over skin, instantly helping to reduce the appearance of .skin imperfections such as veins, bruises, blemishes and pigmentation. And while doing so, thanks to containing BodyFit Marine Complex technology, it also helps to slim, tighten and tone the skin and the underlying muscles.

The light cream has a tint, so it is a bit like a foundation, one it is for the body. It is easy to apply, and it really does work. I tested it out on my legs where I am plagued with some unsightly spider veins, and it immediately reduced their appearance. I did worry that the cream would rub off during the day and also stain my clothes, but thankfully it is both water and sweat resistant, so it stays put until you shower. 
In the later years, I have been quite conscious of the appearance of my legs, so I am actually really enjoying this Body Blur. It is  not something that I’d use on a daily basis, but certainly for special nights out. As I have not used it religiously, I unfortunately also cannot speak of its claim to slim and tone the skin. 

Next is the freezeframe Liposlim, which is a cream promising to reduce cellulite and smooth the skin's appearance, while also increasing the microcirculation with the ball massager on the top of the tube, to break down and reduce visible fat. 
I thankfully do not suffer with too much cellulite, even after two kids, but do feel my thighs and bum are a little wobblier than they should. 
But I’ve been enjoying applying the Liposlim, and it is so easy to massage into the skin, and the ball massager does feel lovely on the skin. The light cream has a nice subtle scent, and it absorbs quickly into my skin, without any greasiness. Again, with no major cellulite to begin with, it is hard to really talk about the effectiveness. That said, after using the cream every morning for a few weeks, I have noticed that my skin looks smoother, softer and more even, so I am definitely impressed with that. 

Then there’s the freezeframe Breast Enhancer, which promises to enhance breast appearance, whether you’ve lost volume due to age related sagging (or breast feeding!), or you simply have smaller breasts. The cream is hormone-free so it will not affect the glands, rather it works to stimulate fat appearance in the tissue that surrounds the mammary glands and stimulate breast volume, lift and firmness. In fact, it promises to visually boosting the appearance of breast size in as little as 28 days. It provides breasts with significant lifting and firming of the breast tissue and acting as an alternative to surgery and hormone treatments. Interesting, if you ask me. 
Anyway, with both age behind me, and having breast fed two boys, I was keen to see what this Breast Enhancer could achieve, and I admit that I was very sceptical with the claims. 
To achieve results, it is recommended to use twice daily after a shower or bath, by massaging in the cream in a circular and upwards motion. I rarely shower at night, and admit to often forgetting to apply it at night before bed, but I did use it every morning after my shower. And after using if for a month or so, I did start to notice some difference. No, I did not see any major increase in size of my breasts, but what I did notice was my breast area appearing to be a tad firmer and my breasts thereby also a bit fuller. Nothing major, but definitely some results, so I do wonder how it would perform when used twice daily. My only gripe is that once I stopped using the cream, I felt my breasts quickly went back to ‘normal’ so to maintain the results, you really have to keep using it.

Finally, for my lashes, I’ve been trying the freezeframe Instant Lash Xtreme, which is a mascara that promises to create longer and thicker-looking lashes instantly thanks to using synthetic hair extensions in a polymer tube technology that lengthens and thickens the lashes by creating ‘tubes’ around each lash. The mascara is both smudge-proof and water-resistant. To remove you are simply pull off the tubes using warm water, with no makeup remover required. 

I found the mascara easy to use and apply without it clumping the lashes together. I did find that I needed to apply a few coats to get the desired length and volume of my lashes, and found that I had to be very careful to ensure that the fibres where thoroughly brushed through my lashes and not ‘stick out’ as it did irritate my sensitive eyes a bit when it happened as I felt something was irritating my eyes all day long. That said, I did enjoy the results I was getting, with noticeably longer and thicker lashes, and that it stayed put throughout the day without smearing or running, or dropping particles into my eyes. 

I did find removing the mascara at night took a little longer than expected to remove all the solid ‘lumps’, using just a cotton pad soaked in warm water, but on the other hand, I did like the fact that I didn’t have to use any cleansers. I also liked that I was able to get longer looking lashes without layers upon layers of mascara that can potentially clump up. 
The mascara is in the more expensive end for a mascara, and I am personally not quite sure I find it is worth it, especially compared to the high end mascaras that I usually tend to use, which actually are slightly cheaper…  but if you’re like me, and hopeless with false lashes, this Lash Extreme is definitely still worth a try. 


Overall I have to say that I am quite impressed with the products from freezeframe, as they really do deliver, and helped blur my blotchy and pigmented skin and firm up my breasts and thighs, and make my lashes look longer - and within only a short period of using them. 

So definitely worth a try, and even though they do not come cheap, they are still cheaper than the more invasive alternatives. 


freezeframe Body Blur Skin Perfecting Airbrush and Body Contour - RRP: $59 / 100ml
freezeframe Liposlim - RRP: $79 / 100ml
freezeframe Breast Enhancer - RRP: $69 / 100ml
freezeframe Instant Lash Extreme - RRP: $59 / 10ml

Available from Priceline and freezeframe



 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig