29 January 2024

PRODUCT REVIEW // KARL LAGERFELD FLEUR D’ORCHIDEE - A FRESH WHITE FLORAL SCENT WITH A ZESTY CITRUS TWIST

This Fleur D’Orchidee EDP from Karl Lagerfeld, I believe, is actually discontinued now, but I was lucky to find myself a new bottle. 


Fleur D’Orchidee EDP from Karl Lagerfeld has;


▪️Top Notes of Neroli & Grapefruit 

▪️Middle Notes of Jasmine Sambac, ▪️Orchid & Pink Pepper Base Notes of Tonka Bean, Cedar & Patchouli 


🧡 Fleur D’Orchidee EDP from Karl Lagerfeld is a fresh white floral scent that opens with neroli and spark of zesty citrus from the grapefruit and dries down to a powdery fresh floral scent with a touch of subtle spice. 


🧡 Fleur D’Orchidee EDP from Karl Lagerfeld is such a gorgeous fresh scent that is perfect for summer, so I am so happy to get my hands on a new big bottle, and at a great price too! 


🧡 There were a few others in this range that’d I’d be keen on, only I’d have to purchase online, and not had much success in blind buying perfumes, so…


Have you tried Fleur D’Orchidee EDP from Karl Lagerfeld ? 🧡

Do you shop perfumes online without sniffing first? 🧡


___


#karllagerfeld #fleurdorchidee

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blog Design Created by pipdig