16 October 2017

PRODUCT REVIEW: FRESH FACE SKIN OVERNIGHT REVERSER




Today I am talking about a relatively new Aussie skincare brand called Fresh Face Skin.  Fresh Face Skin is different from most other skincare brands these days, a lot different actually. While it is seemingly becoming necessary to add more and more products into the skincare routine, making it not only very complicated, but also expensive as well as very time consuming too. Fresh Face Skin on the other hand believe in skincare that is super easy to use, and doesn't involve countless steps of expensive products. And therefore the product range is designed to be an all in one serum and moisturiser, quick and simple to use.

As well as being very affordable, the products are also PETA approved cruelty free and made with natural botanical ingredients?

I've put the Fresh Face Skin Overnight Reverser to the test, which is a product that designed for combination-normal, ageing, sun-loved, dull, dehydrated skin, to treat and heal the skin on the deeper levels, as you sleep, in one, simple step.

It contains among others plant extracts and lactic acid to help lighten uneven skin tone, hydrate, increase the skins moisture levels, speed up skins cell turnover, increasing collagen and elastin production, and tighten pores, while boosting the skins antioxidant levels, to leave it plump, smooth, fresh and glowing.

The Overnight Reverser has a light lotion consistency, and it is to be used on clean skin at night. I am always concerned that anti-ageing products are too right for my combination skin, making it feel greasy and congested. It does initially leave it slightly greasy, and does take a few moments to absorb into the skin, but apart from that, it has not caused any issues or increased breakouts in my skin, or make me wake up with greasy skin in the morning, which many other products do.

My skin doesn't tend to lack moisture, but has clearly been enjoying an extra boost, as it has been feeling slightly plumper in the mornings. I also like how it makes my skin feel soft and more glowing each morning, with the lactic acid clearly giving my skin a gentle exfoliation to rid the skin of dead and dull skin cells, though I am not sure there are any significant changes to my uneven skin tone or patches pigmentation.

I've been particularly tired lately as the whole family have fought the worst cold ever that seemed to drag on forever, and with a round of bronchitis on top - and honestly, come bedtime, I have been so tired, that I've struggled finding the energy for my usual multi-step routine, so I really have been enjoying the one step, and think it is a great idea.

Overall it is a great product, that feels lovely to use, and clearly has resulted in some improvements in my skin, I admit to kind of missing my various layers of targeted serums and moisturisers, but if you're strapped for time, and looking to simplify your skincare routine, then I highly recommend that you look into Fresh Face Skin! A great product at a great price.


Fresh Face Skin Overnight Reverser - RRP: $39.95 / 50ml
Available from Fresh Face Skin

* Some products may have been kindly provided for editorial consideration, and have been reviewed in accordance with my Disclosure Policy, and reviews are 100% honest and based on personal opinion and experience. Note that The Beauty & Lifestyle Hunter is not a professional or expert, so please do not substitute these opinions as professional advice.

Remember that in between my blog posts you can always keep up with me on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin or Instagram 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig