18 April 2013

Industry News: Avéne Mother’s Day Promotion

I don’t know about you, but when my face is hot and blushing on a hot summer’s day, there is nothing that works better than using a face mist – and one of the best ones that I ever tried, and continue to purchase again and again is the Avène Thermal Spring Water. It is simply so soothing and refreshing, for even the driest and most sensitive skin. And it works brilliantly to set your makeup too! No wonder this wonder product from Southern France has been a best-selling product all over the world since 1981!!




And now Avéne is running a Mother’s Day promotion in pharmacies nationally that you don’t want to miss out on. Simply purchase any product from the Avéne Skin Care range between now and 9th of May and you will go into the draw to win one of 50 x six-month magazine subscriptions. You can choose between WHO, Marie Claire, Practical Parenting and InStyle.
So you can spoil yourself with some new skincare from Avéne, and have the chance to treat your Mum to a magazine subscription for mother’s day at the same time - she can be enjoying a magazine delivered straight to her door, every month for six months!! How cool is that!! Or you can also keep the magazine subscription to yourself! How cool is that!!
 

 
And what’s even better is that it is so easy to enter – simply enter via the Avéne website or by scanning the QR code on the promotional shelf tag in store, attached to the product. How easy is that!!
 
Have you ever tried any of the products from Avène? Which product is your favourite? And do you have any great suggestions for mother’s day gift ideas?
 
 
Share:

4 comments

  1. Hi! I'm stopping by from the linkin' with my ladies hop and I am now following along! ;)
    Maria
    www.thislifesbeautifulmoments.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting and following my blog. I will make sure to check out yours too!

      Delete
  2. I´m the absolutely fan of Avène and I´m using nearly the complete range of products!

    Thank you so much for showing it here, dear Karina, because I mad only the best experiences with this brand. Since I use this products I´m satisfy with my skin and I have never had any kind of irritations.

    Wish you a wonderful weekend in Down Under

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Rena,
      I really love the Avène Thermal Spring Water, it is so fantastic in the Australian heat - I just wish it was also came in a pump bottle so I could take it with me on long-haul flights to Europe!
      Hope you'll have a fantastic weekend too.

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig