18 February 2013

Product News: Marc Jacobs launches Sunshine Edition Perfumes

I have a reasonable perfume collection, but one of my favourites for quite some time now has been the Daisy perfume from Marc Jacobs, closely followed by Lola, also by Marc Jacobs. I just love fresh, floral and fruity fragrances, so I was excited when I heard that Marc Jacobs is now launching a limited edition collection of fresh new fragrances.


A fresh twist on Marc Jacobs feminine floral fragrances, Daisy Sunshine, Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine, and Oh, Lola! Sunsheer are limited edition fragrances inspired by sun-kissed pleasures, juicy and upbeat. Each with a colourful new fragrance, the collection glows with energy and vibrant bursts of colour for an instant boost of happiness.

Awash in a rainbow of spirited colours, Marc Jacobs Sunshine edition make a radiant design statement.

Daisy Sunshine glows in a golden hue, and Daisy So Fresh Sunshine refreshes in an enticing shade of lemonade pink. Daisies bloom from the cap of both fragrances in fuchia pink, warm orange, and orange green. A multi-coloured Daisy chain laces the borders of the white outer cartons.

Charming and with a surprising sparkle, Oh, Lola! Sunsheer is dressed in an alluring green bottle to reflect a breezy garden feel. The signature flower-inspired cap is reinterpreted in a glossy transparent pink and green outer carton adorned with a bouquet of fresh pink peony accents.

Daisy Sunshine Edition
A lush fruity floral, Daisy Sunshine edition is a sun-kissed expression of the iconic Daisy fragrance. The heart blooms with joyous notes of spring blossoms and tender lychee, then dries down to a velvety base of blushing apricot skin and musky woods.

Top: Red currant, Guava, Juicy Mandarin
Heart: Lily of the Valley, Violet, Lychee
Base: Apricot Skin, Blonde Woods, Musks

RRP: $79 - 50ml Eau De Toilette Spray
 
 

Daisy Eau so Fresh Sunshine Edition

A playful floral fruity, Daisy Eau so Fresh Sunshine is bolder and fruitier than the original with an energetic addictive fruity top, a breeze of airy floral petals in the heart and a smooth, velvety base of subtle sweetness.
Top: Strawberry, Apple Blossom, Pink Grapefruit

Heart: Jasmine Petals, Day Lily, Rose

Base: Violet Leaf, White Oak Moss, Amber Wood

RRP: $79 - 75ml Eau de Toilette Spray

 
Oh, Lola! Sunsheer Edition

A sheer fruity floral, Oh, Lola! Sunsheer Edition is a lighter, fresher interpretation of the original, with an air of femininity. The fragrance opens with a sheer top of effervescent raspberry that blossoms into a pink heart of lush peonies and dries down with a sensual vanilla.

Top: Raspberry, Fraise Des Bois, Pear
Heart: Peony, Magnolia, Cyclamen

Base: Vanilla, Sandalwood, Tonka Bean
RRP: $79 - 50ml Eau de Parfum Spray


 
The Marc Jacobs Sunshine Editions are available from 24th February 2013 from David Jones, Myer and selected pharmacies for a limited time only.

I absolutely love the sound of these new fresh sunshine edition perfumes….my birthday is coming up in a few weeks, so I might just have to leave a hint of three for my husband…

What do you think of these new perfumes? What is your favourite perfume?




Share:

8 comments

  1. Oh!! I really want to try Daisy Eau so Fresh Sunshine Edition, and Oh, Lola!
    Cannot wait! I love Marc Jacobs fragrences x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so want them too, and the bottles just look so gorgeous!

      Delete
  2. I just want the bottles xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a sucker for Marc J's fragrances also. I recently got Dot by Marc Jacobs and I absolutely love how it smells. Now following from the Aloha Blog Hop- Blessings!

    Maya D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Dot too....its on my wishlist!!
      And thanks for visiting and following my blog, I'll make sure to check out yours too!

      Delete
  4. The sunshine one sounds like my kind of scent! I'm a sucker for Lush's 1000 Kisses Deep Gorilla perfume but sadly it's so expensive for barely 30g. About $50!!! Poop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im definitely one for the fresher lighter scents too... Sadly the good ones are always expensive!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig